To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button below.
* Dimensions (W x D X H) 180 mm x 290 mm x 68 mm
* Weight 2.9 kg.
* 30 W RMS the two channels supplying a nominal load of 8 Ω
* Phono frequency response: 15 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB points) / 27 Hz to 20.5 kHz (-1 dB points)
* Input sensitivity Input 1 (Phono) 2.1 mV @ 47 kΩ in parallel with 220 pF
* Maximum input level of input 1 (phono) 100 mV
* Input sensitivity 2-3 (line) input 210 mV @ 47 kΩ
* Maximum input level 2-3 (line) 10.25 V
* Power consumption 135 W @ 230 V / 220 V / 115 V / 100 V in the nominal load of 8 Ω
This new product will be available to you in May 2020.
Pre Order Open NOW.
The all new Rega io Integrated amplifier is designed for all music lovers. Easy to configure and use, the io is designed to integrate seamlessly into any hi-fi system.
Designed and handcrafted in England, offering unmatched build quality and audio performance.
Its compact size allows it to be used in a variety of systems and offers performance far beyond its price.
As you would expect, it has a high quality integrated mobile magnet MM phono stage, two line level inputs, a new remote control and a high quality headphone output which is intelligently integrated to provide optimal performance without compromising the audio circuit . All of these features combine to deliver powerful, well-balanced musical performance at an incredible price.
It is important to note that the io uses the same power amplifier and the same phono stage as its big brother the Brio, several times awarded. The io aims to deliver exceptional sound quality in a smaller, more economical package to produce while using high-quality audio components rarely seen at this price.
The class A / B circuit shares its DNA with the rest of the Rega amplifiers and, as usual, great care has been taken in the selection of components. Our engineers used Sanken output transistors, an Alps volume potentiometer and a linear power supply that allows an output of 30 watts per channel at 8 ohms. Two line level inputs and a high quality mobile magnet phono input are available for sources. There is a headphone output on the front of the unit to power standard hi-fi headphones; this is controlled from the power amplifier stage of the unit via relays to avoid degradation of the signal when the headphones are connected or the product is muted.