Rega Planar 3 Specification
Hand assembled RB330 tonearm.
24v low noise motor / 12mm float glass platter.
Lightweight double braced plinth.
Precision main bearing.
Factory fitted Elys2 MM cartridge (optional).
Compatible with the TT-PSU electronic speed change and power supply box (optional).
Dimensions (lid closed) H 11.7 x W 44.7 x D 36 cm
COMPLEMENTARY COMPONENTS for Rega Planar 3
: Elys 2
- High gloss acrylic, laminated plinth, stiffer and vastly improved appearance, ergonomically positioned power switch.Two plinth finishes at launch: gloss black & gloss white
- Improved thicker 3mm phenolic bottom brace and new metalised skin phenolic top brace.
– Re-designed brass main hub central bearing, improved fit and construction reducing stress on the bearing itself.
- Re-designed sub platter, improved accuracy and improved stiffness.
- New float glass ‘Optiwhite’ polished rim 12mm – Improved accuracy in manufacture and stunning looks.
- New improved foot to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
24V motor -
Improved new motor control PCB with integration for the addition of TT-PSU for electronic speed change and improved advanced anti-vibration circuit (sold separately).
Motor cover tray
with integrated cooling.