- High-speed asynchronous USB input up to 24bit/384kHz
- Five S/PDIF inputs for digital sources like games consoles, set top boxes and hard disk servers
- Selectable fixed or variable analogue outputs (DIN or RCA)
- Naim Audio digitally controlled analogue volume control for performance and precision 40bit SHARC DSP chip handling filtering and oversampling
- Single-ended class-A headphone amplifier output
Our newest Naim DAC V-1 is perfectly optimized for modern digital listening. It features an asynchronous USB input – ideal for getting stunning sound quality from your computer. DAC-V1’s single-ended class-A headphone amplifier affords it added versatility. The output stages of this amplifier are kept as pure as possible, ensuring outstanding sound quality for headphone listening. The DAC-V1 is now DSD compatible and able to play 64 and 128 files; the upgrade required significant optimisation of the core DSP code which has also improved sound quality.