HIFIPRO is committed to preserve your privacy. We do not share personal information without your prior consent unless permitted or required by law.
To be able to navigate on hifipro.ca, you must accept our privacy policies.
Here is a list of information collected by HIFIPRO:
- When you make a purchase on our site, during your registration you are asked to provide your contact information such as your name and first name, email, phone number and the address associated with your credit card or PayPal account, otherwise you will not be able to register on our site or make any purchases.
At any time, you can change your email preferences and / or unsubscribe from our newsletters.
To provide you with a personalized service, we may collect, use or share non-identifying personal information.
Here is a list of information that may be collected by our cookies:
- The visited pages
- Object(s) abandoned in the cart
- The pages of the site visited after having left our site could appear on other sites as advertisements (retargeting)
- The browser used
- The IP address
- Demographic information
For the following reasons, we use this non-identifying personal information:
- To solve problems related to the site
- To provide chat support
- To do an analysis of visiting trends
- To allow us to comply with the laws
Subject to certain exceptions provided by law, you may have access to your personal information and also make a request for the cancellation and deletion of all your personal information collected and saved by HIFIPRO.
For added protection, we use security and verification systems that restrict access to your personal information to HIFIPRO employees.
If you click on one or more external links to our site (HIFIPRO) we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of those other websites.